Synga Micromanipulation Pipettes for IVF
For use with a micromanipulator in IVF. Sterile, MEA tested, non-toxic, safe for living cells. Individually sealed pipettes in a box.
Each pipette is hand-made with borosilicate glass, known for its high stability and resistance to corrosion.
Catalogue 2023. . . document to download
Micromanipulation pipettesICSI, Holding, Biopsy and PZD pipettes, all in 30° a 35° version.
. . . products
- for a precise sperm aspiration and intracytoplasmic injection of the sperm into the oocyte minimizing damage and allowing a smooth handling
- for easy separation of the spermatozoa from Sertoli cells and other debris after TESE procedure
- for holding an oocyte, embryo or blastocyst during intracytoplasmic sperm injection or biopsy
- for blastocyst, blastomere and Polar Body biopsy (preimplantation genetic testing)
- for mechanical opening of the zona pellucida to facilitate the process of hatching or prior the biopsy of trophectoderm cells in blastocysts
Precision and quality you can trust:
- Each micropipette is handmade and individually examined
- History of each pipette, from material to technician, is controlled and tracked
- Secure packaging that is color coded for easy identification of diameter
- Mouse embryo assay tested
- Sterile - Gamma irradiated