SG Holding Pipette
Holding Pipette OD 110-130 um, ID 20-23 um, angle 35°.
For holding oocyte, embryo or blastocyst during intracytoplasmic sperm injection or biopsy.
Red colour coding.
High stability during ICSI and biopsy when a reliable steadiness of oocytes or embryos is needed.
- rounded tip and polished opening
- high level of control of specimen
- available in two angle options: 30° and 35°
- two different diameters available for different techniques:
- smaller diameter ideal for holding an oocyte: OD 90-110 μm, ID 15-20 μm
- larger diameter ideal for embryo biopsy procedures: OD 110-130 μm, ID 20-23 μm
- tip to elbow length range: 500 – 600 μm